Whether the data has been "lost" from accidental deletion, virus/hacker or physical damage, we can help get lost data back.
What to Do
Whether you lose data due to a mechanical malfunction, accidental deletion, or any other reason, you should immediately turn your media off to avoid further damage. Do not attempt to continue to operate your device. You should avoid running data recovery software or attempt physical repairs, as this could reduce your chances of successful data recovery.
Common signs of data loss include:
- Clicking, scratching or grinding noises
- Visible damage to electronics
- Drive not recognized or will not mount
- Incorrect drive information in BIOS
- Slow operation
- Error messages indicating missing files or corruption
- Errors indicating damage from viruses or other malware
- Accidental file deletion or overwrites
If you notice any of these symptoms, you need assistance from a professional data recovery provider and you should discontinue use of the media immediately to prevent potential addition damage or loss of data.